Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
High School Graduates
Full-time, intensive English program offered during the day on weekdays.
Full-time, college level English program offered during the day on weekdays.
High School Students
Part-time programs held on weekday evenings and weekends over 10 or more weeks.
Elementary / Junior High School Students
University Students / Working Professionals
Weekday Daytime Programs
Weekday Evening Programs
A year-long training program aimed at Japanese high school teachers
TUJ UG/Graduate Program Applicants
A one-hour workshop on how to write a "personal statement," which is required when applying to TUJ Undergraduate and Graduate programs.
English Training for Educational Organizations
AEP provides educational or education-related organizations with English training programs. Please contact us for details if you are interested in offering or developing an English training program for your organization. We have provided programs for:
Full-time & Part-time Programs
- July 25
- Future Global Professionals: English Skill-up Course for University Students
- English Skill-up Course for High School Students (Summer Semester)
- August 22
- AEP Day Program
- TOEFL ITP Prep Course
- TOEFL iBT Prep Course
- August 29
- AEP High School
- English for Academic Purposes
- Writing for English Standardized Tests: TOEFL, IELTS and Eiken
- September 29
- Personal Statement Workshop (For graduate program applicants)
- October 6
- Personal Statement Workshop (For UG program applicants)
- October 31
- TUJ Teen College